Helps the body remain alert and focused to allow one to meditate without distraction
- 🟫 Zabuton Comfort – A zabuton is a Japanese cushion for sitting. The zabuton is generally used when sitting on the floor and may also be used when sitting on a chair. In a more casual setting, the zabuton can be used in conjunction with a zaisu , a type of Japanese legless chair, with or without an accompanying kyousoku, a Japanese-style armrest. Ordinarily, any place in Japan where seating is on the floor will be provided with zabuton for sitting comfort. A typical zabuton measures 40-70 cm square or round and is several centimeters thick when new.
- 🍃 Eco-Friendly – Made from tightly woven & Eco-friendly materials, practical, beautiful, artistic, and creative, A perfect Straw mat for you, you deserve it.
- ✋ Exquisitely Handmade – It is made by hand using natural growing. It is internally used silk wadding as the core for maximum comfort.
- 🌵 Healthy Posture – Helps to elevate your upper body slightly. It allows you to effortlessly straighten your spine and pull your shoulders back into a healthy posture. It helps to facilitate a proper posture for a prolonged period when you are in a seating position where your back isn’t supported. They help to stabilize your back and to keep your spine aligned.
- 🤼 For Everyone – Meditation cushions can make all the difference when it comes to successful, comfortable meditation practice for beginners and experts alike.
- 🧘 Easy to Use – The most traditional seating posture on a zafu is the cross-legged lotus position. Here you’d generally sit low and forward on the zafu whereas, in the half-lotus position, you’d tend to sit a little bit higher on it. You also tilt your pelvis slightly forward which helps to keep your spine in alignment.
- 🚚 Guarantee – Always protected from click to delivery: Tracking number provided for all parcels and full refund if the product is not received.
- Size: 60cm x 60cm x 5cm
- Shape: Round
- Color: Green
- Material: Natural Straw + Memory Foam
Look for Similar Items by Category: