- 🛡️ Protective Properties – Rosewood is a very special and rare wood that is considered holy and prized in India. This Rosewood mala is a protective wood and believed to shield one from negative energy.
- 📿 Mala Prayer – Malas are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating the names of a deity. In Tibetan Buddhism, traditionally Malas of 108 beads are used. Doing one 108-bead mala counts as 100 mantra recitations, the extra repetitions are done to amend any mistakes in pronunciation or other faults of recitation.
- 🧘 Soothing Energy – Rosewood has been used for a very long time in the treatment of ailments, both physical and spiritual. But its primary use is its scent and calming effects. Wearing jewelry- particularly in a necklace worn around the neck or arms so you can smell it frequently- can produce calming effects throughout the entire day. Something like this product can really help to keep your energy up and soothe the nervous system, highlighting your own intuitive healing abilities.
- ♨️ Rosewood Healing Energy – Associated with the heart chakra, rosewood is a compassionate and healing feminine energy; that doesn’t mean that it’s only for women! It just means it helps to accent the innate qualities of compassion and love within an individual. The feminine grace is enhanced when wearing rosewood, and intuitive health is also given a boost.
- 🚚 Guarantee – Always protected from click to delivery: Tracking number provided for all parcels and full refund if the product is not received.
Look for Similar Items by Category: